Preserving Human Dignity (simply known as PHD) Africa is a faith based organization whose primary focus is generational transformational through relevant, culturally sensitive life-impacting programs targeting the family institution with a special focus on the youth
Who We Are
To raise a generation of young people who love God completely, love themselves correctly and love others compassionately.
An all-encompassing approach that is geared towards the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual transformation of the family institution through strategic engagement in age-appropriate empowerment programs.
- To boldly and unashamedly proclaim the hope of the Gospel of Christ to problems of humanity.
- To continually seek Godly solutions to the rising and ever-changing needs of the modern family institution.
- Create safe spaces where open, honest and life-transforming conversations can be steered for the good of the family institution.
- Champion the cause of the marginalized, downtrodden and unjustly disadvantaged members of the society.
- Give voice, empower and meaningfully engage the youth in articulating their issues.
- Partner with like-minded individuals and organizations for resource mobilization and value sharing.